Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

We are family!!!

Aimée and I spent the last little while in North Bay with my parents. I was able to recoup from the mono while Aimée was loved to bits by her Mémère and Pépère. I was so incredibly proud to introduce Aimée to friends and family back home.

We wanted Aimée to know that wearing a helmet is cool... so we wore one too!



Love can turn your brain to watermelon mush sometimes!!!



Pépère and Aimée







Maman and Aimée




Mémère and Aimée
























Aimée is trying to crawl! She gets up on all fours and does the "rocking-the-bottom" thing! It is
adorable.

Concentrating....





Still concentrating.......
Now rocking!!!!!!






Oops!





And she's down!!






"Let's just skip the crawling thing.... I now want to walk!"





Aimée's two top center teeth have cut through this week. She has been pretty sore, but her Pépère managed to get her laughing.

The girl cracks me up every time she laughs. She has the most infectious laugh. (Remember to pause the music from my blog on the right hand side of the screen to better hear the video)





She still loves to be in the water!










Elmo has found a new home thanks to Gabrielle. He clucks and dances like a chicken. He is loud, silly and well... pretty much annoying. Aimée loves him!


"Hello everybody, Elmo can do the chicken dance!"











Aimée is an amazing little girl and I am so very fortunate to have her in my life! I could not have picked a sweeter daughter!

3 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

She is beautiful and it looks like you are having lots of fun. gotta love the watermelon helmet!

leslie :)

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

She is too cute Michelle! Love the smile!

Kelly (Bev's daughter)