Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Living The Good Life

No, in case some of you got the wrong idea, this blog is not about me renewing my gym membership at the Goodlife. It is about simply enjoying uneventful moments. Our lives have been moving at a much slower pace these last few weeks and it has been marvelous. We went to North Bay for a bit to visit my parents and friends and enjoy some good old northern relaxation. Aimée is very happy at my parents. She eats better, sleeps better and for the most part, even poops better. She runs from one person to another while laying on the cuteness act pretty thick. She loves the attention and milks it for all its worth.

From the time I brought Aimée home, I knew my parents would love her. What I didn't know was that they would fall in love with her as deeply and as intensely as I did. It thrills me to see them truly enjoy her as I do.

Mémère and Aimée on the carousel



The Choo Choo Ride is a must for all North Bay tourists!!!!!






Because every girl deserves their own pink princess laptop!


Aimée felt compelled to do a bit of "white sock" dusting at Mémère and Pépère's house.
On Sunday we attended Vanh and Max's very first birthday. A special "Hurray!" goes out to the birthday boys. Aimée was quite puzzled with the party paraphernalia though.

"What the heck do you want me to do with THIS?"



2 comments:

Beverly said...

Love the pictures. My how she has grown into a very pretty and special little girl. Love the pig tales. Hope to see you both soon.

Bev.

Samantha said...

Thank you so much for coming! Sorry about the lack of pool warning but it was supposed to be raining right up until the last minute. Sorry for not telling you not to bring gifts but no-one listened anyway. Speaking of which, thank you very much again, you have great taste in colours!

Love your photos as always.
Samantha