Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love!

Two years ago today, a very tiny Aimée came to this world. Although I did not yet know of her arrival, I already knew so much about her.
I knew she would have the sweetest touch. I knew her silly humor (funny or not) would send me into hysterics. I knew she would have the most beautiful smile. I knew she would steal my heart forever and rock my world. And, I was right on all accounts.
Today, she is growing and becoming her own little person. She is exactly the little girl I imagined she would be so many years ago.
"I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life."
-Savage Garden
I have been given such a precious gift. I must admit that sometimes I feel undeserving of such an enormous blessing. "What could I have possibly done in life to be trusted with one of God's sweetest angels?" Perhaps it is not what I HAVE done in life, but, rather what I WILL do in life. I will always love her, protect her, guide her and cherish her like no one else.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet precious girl, happy birthday to her!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday Aimee. Hope you had a great day even though you were both sick.

You are a special Mom Michelle and Aimee is the luckiest little girl in the whole wide world to have a MOM like you.

Chantal said...

Je souhaite un super bel anniversaire ( en retard) à la belle Aimée, elle est vraiment arrivée dans la bonne famille
xxx