Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hurray for the Holidays!

I know... I know... I am quite behind in my blogging. Life has been a bit crazy around here. Thank heavens for mothers. My mom came down last week to help me out. It has been such a treat. Aimée just loved it. Here she is dancing for joy (AKA showing off for Mémère)!!!


As you can see, she would make a fantastic wedding date. She has the chicken dance down pat.

Here we are in November with Hannah and Cindy at the Christmas parade.

Then there was Liam's second birthday.

Then came Hannah's second birthday (starring Elmo). Pictures to come.

Aimée loves Hannah. She finally can say her name, "Nana". Here they are dancing up a storm one December evening.

Aimée is starting to show some interest in the potty.

We had some Christmas photos taken by Lana. (The beautiful dresses come from Sadie.)
"This little light of mine,

I'm gonna let it shine....."


Aimée and her FAVOuRITE friend Chicken Elmo.

On one cold Sunday morning, Aimée got to brunch with all of the "young" cousins in Ottawa.

We had so much fun making Christmas cards at a card making party hosted by Julie. We had a visit with le Père Noël.
A picture is worth a thousand words!

Someone please make this stop!!!!

Today is our first day of Christmas holidays. I am drunk with happiness! I am looking forward to good times with Aimée, family and friends. I plan on living in my pajamas and eating and drinking like there is no tomorrow. I hope you too have many wonderful holiday plans with loved ones. Pick up your drink and let's toast to a very splendid Christmas!
Cheers!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chantal said...

Haaa que je t'appuie dans ta démarche de rester en pyjama, manger beaucoup, ne pas regarder l'horloge ! Moi c'est ma 2e journée de vacance et je mets très bien en pratique ta théorie déjà ! J'ai comme grand projet dans les 2 prochaines semaine de parfaire ma position sur le sofa et d'essayer toute les doudous pour savoir laquelle est la plus confortable!
Joyeux Noël à toi et Aimée ainsi qu'à toute ta famille. J'espère que vous aurez bien du plaisir et que tu profiteras de tes vacances...sur le sofa !
Je vous souhaite surtout de la santé à vous 2, je pense que ça ne sera pas un luxe hein !
chantal xxx

Samantha said...

Love it all, good to hear you are well!

Yvonne&Rene said...

What a blast I had with Aimee, I had her all to myself, didn't have to share her with her maman. The pictures are great.

Luv MOM

Beverly said...

The update was great to read. She is so happy and so are you. I will lift up my glass and say Cheers to you both. Wishing you the best Christmas ever as she is at the best age for a fun Christmas morning.

Love ya both,
Bev.

B said...

Ben sends his Christmas wishes to Aimee and wants me to pass on a message- "Only 7 months until the pool party reunion!"

Merry Christmas to both of you.