Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 30, 2010

MAY

65o baths...
3610 diapers...
9 colds...
3000 stories....
Countless smiles.....
And here we are...
our 2nd Adoption Day Anniversary.

May 26th, 2010


May 26, 2008

I can never fully express how happy Aimée has made me. I love my life with her. She is my greatest joy and my deepest love. I am incredibly blessed to have her as a daughter.


Hannah and Aimée playing in the backyard.
I have dreamed for so long to have a backyard cluttered with kids' toys.

Aimée's two buddies.
Making a mess in Mémère's tub!

Bubbles


Swimsuit Edition




Mémère, Pépère and Aimée

Child genius?




Mémère and Aimée

"Hey, Aimée..."


"What are you looking at?"

"BUGS!!"

Love you!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy 2nd anniversary. We are so lucky to be with our little ones! Cheers!

Beverly said...

Happy 2nd anniversary. She is such a happy little girl. I love all the outfits. Hard to believe two years have passed already.

Hugs to you both.

Bev.

Samantha said...

I know what you mean about the clutter being a dream come true... there is nothing so beautiful as a counter full of small plastic dirty dishes and empty baby bottles. Not when you've waited so long.

Wow, she really is gifted as well as beautiful... those e's are especially impressive.

Happy anniversary!

Chantal said...

J'adore toutes les photos mais la dernière est vraiment spéciale !!

Déjà 2 ans de bonheur toutes les deux, ça passe vite, j'en reviens pas. Elle était si petite et maintenant si grande !

Profitez bien de votre été!! Et j'ai bien l'intention d'aller vous voir cet été !

Chantal xx

horths said...

Reading your words and all the comments - and I'm tearing up. 2 years - zoom! We love you Aimée and are so looking forward to spending time with you this summer.

Congrats and love to all who are blessed with these wonderful, messy, noise makers. :)

Catherine said...

Awesome pictures!!!! She is as cute as ever!!!

Ellie said...

Wonderful pics. Congrats on 2 years.
Best Wishes for the many years to come.
Ellie and Macy