Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Glorious Disney #2

Aimée was so excited to meet her favorite friends from Disney. Unfortunately, the pictures did not catch the excitement and pure pleasure she had in meeting each one individually.




















Denise and Devlin












BLIZZARD BEACH
We all love Blizzard Beach and have already been several times. The excitement never ends. In the wave pool my bottoms fell down while I was in the center of a tire tube holding Aimée. Thank heavens my mother quickly came to my rescue.
While happily floating down Lazy River, my sister in law Sarah began yelling something at me. There was so much commotion going on around me, and with her British accent, I couldn't understand a darn thing. I just nodded, smiled and continued on my merrily way. The commotion got louder and Sarah became a little more animated than usual. I turned to my left and just inches from me and my precious daughter was a HUGE, vicious, black gardener snake. I did what any protective mother bear would do; panicked, swore like a sailor and screamed like never before. Maneuvering one of those tubes while your rear has sunk deep in the whole is not an easy task, but, nothing was going to stop me from saving my baby!
Another near death event took place that afternoon when my mother decided to wait for Aimée and I inches away from the bottom of a huge slide. The last thing I saw before taking my mother out was her smiling face and outreached arms.
After my mother recuperated, it was time to do the family raft ride. It was a little too much for her and she came very very very (dry heaves) from up chucking in the pool while her blessed children pissed themselves laughing. It was time to go home.



Two very tired toddlers and Mommies.




2 comments:

Chantal said...

Vous avez vraiement l'air de bien profiter des vacances et les glissades avaient l'air ben le fun !

J'espère qu'Aimée va se souvenir de ce beau voyage !

Chantal xx

Beverly said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun.