Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby steps!



Aimée and Little M



Aimée is always pulling herself up everywhere these days. She no longer wants to be in her exersaucer. We were at a Christmas party last night and before I knew it, she had pulled herself up on the coffee table and was swigging down any drink there was on the table. She had some hot chocolate gone cold, grape juice and stale beer running down her face. She did not discriminate at all. That's my girl!!! I was a bit shocked to be honest. I knew other babies did these sort of things, but I guess I forgot that eventually Aimée would be doing them too.



Aimée is slowly starting to take little steps holding furniture. She is still very hesitant and does not yet trust herself. She looks like a little old man with a walker shuffling her feet across the floor. I placed two Christmas animated characters on the coffee table this morning (one on each end). Aimée would slowly (and I do mean slowly) walk from one to the other. I tried to catch it on video. The camera shut off in the middle of the recording so I have two little videos.

Part 1





Part 2





1 comment:

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness, she is too cute! That is absolutely precious! Before you know it, Aimée will be walking around non-stop. I love the photos of you and her together, they are beautiful!