Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Mémère and Pépère,

Thank you for your pictures from the sunny south. Really, there is nothing better than seeing you soaking in the sun when I am freezing my flipping Huggies off.




Have you forgotten how #$%& cold it is here in Canada! I don't even have the luxury of crying about it because my tears will freeze to my face. Ugh.... and don't even get me started on the whole nose dripping thing..... Thank heavens we are joining you in two more dodos!!!
Love, your adorable, sweet, frozen grand-baby,

Aimée

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey girls! Saw you posted to Cindy's blog. Where are the beach baby photos!!! Looking forward to them! Have a wonderful holiday in the sun.

Beverly said...

I too am waiting for that princess photo.