Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jack O'Lanterns for Dummies (or Babies)

"Hello! I am going to teach you how to make a Jack O"Lantern in less than two minutes."



"Lesson One: These, my friend, are pumpkins."

Stick funny shaped eyes, ears and nose right into the pumpkin."

"It is o.k. to rearrange the facial features if you are not satisfied with your first try."

"There you have it, your Jack O'Lantern is done."

"Don't forget to take a few steps back and admire your work."


"And then, admire some more."

Yesterday, we went to the Third World Bazar in Manotick. It was awesome! It was my first time going and it was such a rush. I loved everything and wanted to buy everything. My budget only permitted a few small items, but, I am very pleased with what I bought.

Mother of pearl inlay picture of two Vietnamese women

Aimée is convinced this wood carving of a Vietnamese woman is actually a flute. She keeps trying to play music out of it.

My favorite purchase of the day was this adorable tea set.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Elles sont drôles tes citrouilles, on dirait des ''monsieur patate'' !

horths said...

Love the pumpkins.. and thinking this is a great way to save time, especially in a household full of sickies!!

Love the new purchases Michelle, beautiful!!

den

Beverly said...

My Aimee is creative with her pumpkins. Love them Aimee.

Your purchases are great. I only live 10 minutes from there and have never been there.

Oh well.