Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Hope your Thanksgiving was as great as ours!
We visited Jacqueline, Jim and Sadie this weekend. Aimée and Sadie really enjoy being with each other. It was so much fun listening to them giggle and squeal in their beds. They were like two school age girls at a sleepover. If you ask Sadie though, she will insist they WERE sleeping! Sadie, although only a little over two and a half, dotes over Aimée. It just melts my heart. She is such a gentle little soul. Her eyes are always sparkling and I just adore her to bits.

Aimée and Sadie






Today, we hung out around the house. Auntie Ju stopped by in the afternoon. Aimée was full of kisses and very happy to see Judith. We first bundle up warmly and went to the park. Then, we came home and got right into the dress up clothes.




After our afternoon fun, I went upstairs to check on the roast I put on earlier in the day for dinner. Turns out I forgot to turn on the oven. Thank heavens Jacqueline had given us lots and lots of Turkey leftovers (half the flipping turkey I think) to take home, because that is what we ended up eating for dinner. And let me tell ya, it was even better the second time around! Thanks Jacqueline!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

What a little princess. Glad you both had a great Thanksgiving.

Leslie & Shaune said...

glad the turkey defrosted in time. we saw J on Friday and Saturday (lucky us) and I will attest to Sadie being a little angel. i would love to have us all get together soon.
meg needs some buddies to dote on her. :)