Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

We celebrated New Year's Eve with Cindy and Hannah. We had a fantastic time. The girls were dressed in their best princess gear and had a tea/dinner party. I loved spending the evening just hanging out with the girls. Truthfully, I did not have any other prospects for New Year's Eve. But, it really does not matter. Even if I had been invited out by a handsome arabian prince, I would have declined. I
loved my evening just the way it was.

Today, Aimée helped me shovel the driveway. Then, she did a bit of sliding down the snowbank. It was her first time doing any kind of sliding and she loved it. See for yourself!!!!



Aimée also likes playing with her new train set from Santa.


We had a visit from Judith this afternoon. It is her 40th b-day today! We were so excited to wish her a happy birthday (especially because she turns 40 before me!!!).

Aimée even shared her grapes with the birthday girl.


Happy New Year to all of you. May all your dreams come true in 2010!

4 comments:

B said...

Just wondering what make and track set Santa chose for Aimee? Ben is getting a set (late of course because he doesn't really notice anyway)and I like the look of yours.

Chantal said...

Y'a vraiement rien de plus magique que le rire d'un enfant !

Bonne est excellente année à vous deux !

Chantal xxx

Beverly said...

Wishing you and Aimee all the best in 2010 also. Love the video. She is so cute.

horths said...

Awwww, she is such a sweet girl. Glad you had a nice New Year's.

Love the new shirt!! Go Canada!!