Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

"It may be a crazy life, but, it is OUR life."

Seeing that Kate (Jon and Kate Plus Eight) was not going to be using this line anytime soon, I thought I would steal it.

My house is a mess, I am very behind in returning calls or emails, I forgot to pay my heating bill, schoolwork is piling up and I cannot keep awake past 9pm....... In short, I am having the time of my life.
Dress Up with Hannah!

It is never too early to learn how to walk in high heels!
Adorable!

Sassy!
Precious!
My little diva is already quite fashion conscious. Whenever I wear a pair of Little Mismatched Sox, not a word of a lie, Aimée runs pointing too my feet and shouting "Oh No!!!... Oh No!!!.... Oh No!!!" I swear it happens each and every time. Are they really that bad?



Aimée likes to help herself to my wallet.

"Oh oh..."


This next picture cracks me up. It reminds me of a well known Canadian painting. Can you guess?

To Prince Edward Island by Alex Colville




Aimée now goes to A Gym Tale every Saturday morning. It is very exciting! Aimée made her first assisted somersault on the weekend.
A Gym Tale

Rideau Canal, Beaver Tails, hot chocolate and Auntie Jude.

Does it get any better than this?

We went tobogganing on the biggest hill our friend Tracey could possibly find anywhere last week. Do I look as exhausted as I felt? Pulling up a toddler (not to mention my own sorry butt) was no easy task.


Aimée is loving her new daycare and so am I!
Aimée takes her job of feeding Jackie (Liam and Aidan's guinea pig) very seriously.

We went to Kingston last weekend to celebrate Sadie's 3rd birthday. It was every little girl's dream birthday party. Perhaps Jacqueline would consider going into throwing me a pink princess birthday party too? Pwease?
We got to meet Bella and her entourage (AKA Family).
Aimée adored Bella's big sister Elizabeth.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Very cute pics but I must once again point out SHE IS TOO CLOSE TO THE STOVE (on or not!). I also question if she helped herself up on to that counter the way she did to your wallet? LOL I was just telling mom that I need to see both the girls really soon and she said she would set something up!!!

Hugs Kelly