Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WARNING!


Who would have thought potty training could be dangerous? Aimée got a goose egg on her forehead! On Sunday, my eager little pumpkin sat enthusiastically on the potty for what must have seemed like an eternity for a two year old. I could just see the wheels turning inside her little head. She had the "I-just-don't-get-it" look on her face. She leaned over to check things out for herself. Nothing. She leaned even further... and further. Are you getting the visual? Kaboom!! The little miss fell head first off the potty and landed with her tiny bottom up in the air.

On another note. Aimée is still just as in love with the Wiggles as ever. She insists on taking these darn DVD cases everywhere. Here she is taking her beloved friends for a little stroll. (The picture is not great, but it gives you an idea of what I am up against.)





7 comments:

Samantha said...

Yes yes chat! Scaramantha@hotmail.com

Potty training impressive - and very cute sounding

Yvonne&Rene said...

I just don't see what is so great about four men in tight pants Aimee!!!!!

Annabelle said...

Hello,

I'm french and I have adopted a baby boy from Hoa Binh in 2008! Perhaps you have photos of him .... Can we talk by e-mail please ? my mail is:
annabelle.choukroun@wanadoo.fr

Thanks

Anna

Seve said...

Hello,
I am also francaise, friend of Annabelle, I also adopted my daughter in hoa binh! My daughter was in the orphanage during your meeting with your girl Aimé. With hope, can be have you some photos of my daughter.
My e-mail: seve.juju@wanadoo.fr
thank you very much
severine

Sylvain, Karine et Samuel said...

hi,
I contact you because my son was in Hoa Binh orphanage.
I think my son and your daughter shared the same bed.
We also had our official ceremony on May the 26th.
May be you have some photos of my son?? I have some of your daughter
Mail me at tavarnelle@aol.com
regards

micou said...

Coucou de France Aimée, pour te dire que tu es une petite fille magnifique!
Moi je m'appelle Rose Thi-Man et je viens aussi de HOA BINH mais j'habite en France, j'ai 14 mois:)
Au plaisir de te lire!

Rose et sa maman Cathy

Catherine said...

I couldn't find your email....here is the info on the people that can contact your birth mother:

http://www.familiesinvietnam.org/birth_family_services.shtml