Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Learning the ropes.....


Well, I have decided to try and make the best of this extra time. Today, I thought I would practice using the carrier while I cleaned the house. I found a 4l bottle of water and placed it in the little seating area. Yikes, after 20 min it felt pretty heavy, not to mention it seemed to get in the way of everything. It is a good thing I tried it out on a water bottle first because it takes some adjusting and maneuvering. Who would have thought? At one point I bent over to pick something up and the water bottle nearly slid out. Ooops!

Another hiccup….. My agency is working with a new official and she has asked that I redo my medical. My medical was submitted and approved on time and technically it has not expired; but, is it worth the time and energy to fight the official on this? Do I want to risk having my file pushed to the back of the pile? I hate being in such a vulnerable position. I can only hope that this will not delay things even further.

No comments: