Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ticklish toes

Aimée is just at that stage where she is starting to laugh. I wonder what makes her laugh. Are her toes ticklish? Is she into that whole "Peak-A-Boo" (however you say that in Vietnamese) thing? Maybe blowing raspberries kisses on her hands will set her off into giggles. Is her tummy ticklish? I can't wait to know what she finds funny. I will definitely try to win her over with baby humour. I have even practiced my "Coochi-Coochi-Coo" in the mirror a few times. I have not mastered it just yet; but I will keep working on it. You have to have just the right sing-song tone and long pauses between the words. You try it and you will see what I mean. I certainly would not want to scare her with an overly zealous "Coochi-Coochi-Coo" right off the bat. I often try to imagine what she might sound like when she laughs and squeals. It will be the sweetest sound ever, that I am already sure of.

No comments: