Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

For my daughter Aimée

KISSES IN THE WIND


I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where I am... what's taking me so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.
--- Unknown

4 comments:

Athena said...

Very beautiful Michelle. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless you and your little angel.

Love,
Athena

Shauna said...

I love it! I look forward to reading all about your journey.
Much love,
Shauna

horthD&D said...

Very touching, what a beautiful poem Mich.

We`ll help blow some kisses in the wind for her too.

Lots of love,

den

Unknown said...

Such a lovely poem. We will be thinking of you on your journey.
Love from Fiona & Brendan.