Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Short and Sweet

I have been running around these last few weeks getting my class prepared. Aimée has been going back to her daycare and she is very very happy to see her friends again. Yesterday, when I picked her up, she was playing freeze dance with the other children. When the music stopped, they all froze while Aimée clapped and cheered "Yay"!!!!
On the weekend we baked some chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies. They were yummy! Unfortunately, over zealous Auntie Ju fed Aimée a few too many. Aimée ended up upchucking. Yuck!
Cake Boss 2029



And sometimes I actually wonder why I can never get on top of my house work....




2 comments:

Beverly said...

There is the great smile. I just love seeing pictures of her. I enjoyed out time when she came to school. She is so cute.

At least she is reading the paper not just spreading them around.

Love ya both,
Bev.

Chantal said...

C'est ça que je disais plus haut...son intérêt est dans la bouffe !