Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Aimée (4 months)


"Sweet sweet baby
I go crazy
Crazy when I think of you
Sweet sweet baby
I go crazy
If I can't cuddle up to you"







"You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart"

"I knew I loved you before I met you I think I dreamed you into life I knew
I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life"







"Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best "













That is my heart singing. Aimée's little face fills my soul with joy and I can't help but break out in song and dance!

3 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

oh my goodness. Aimee has changed so much and she is so pretty. wow, you will be with her soon. i think she is beautiful!

leslie

Shauna said...

Could she be any more beautiful! Love the new photos, Aimee is precious! Keep your spirit up - I am hoping and praying for you and Aimee to be together, very quickly!

Shauna

Pepere said...

We are so proud of our newest grandaughter. Extremely anxious to arrive home from Florida to meet you Aimee, and of course, to see your Mommy. We can hardly wait to see you at the aiport to give you big hugs and kisses. Counting the days until we can give you all our love. Memere and Pepere