Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Be our guest! be our guest!

Put our service to the test.
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie.
And we provide the rest.
Auntie Ju came by Friday afternoon for a visit. Aimée adores her Auntie Ju.
"You are so funny, Auntie Ju!"

"Stop it. Stop it. You're killing me!!!"



Because every girl needs a bow or clip in their hair at some time in their lives... Aimée and I are secretly looking to buy a navy bow clip for Auntie Ju to wear with her police uniform.
Hopefully, then, Auntie Ju will give Aimée back her pink one.

I was so proud of my top notch hostess abilities. I made Judith some bubble tea with pearl beads and all. Yes, I did... and it was bubblicious! We got all the ingredients in China Town including the big straws to slurp up the black tapioca pearls. Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm! No more paying $5.00 for a bubble tea downtown. I think I may have some every day now simply because I can. Won't you drop by and join me sometime?




What everyone needs to know about the making of Bubble Tea.


The yummy result!!


We also had Marie-France and her daughter Léane spend the night at our place. Léane is almost a year old and was adopted from the same orphanage in Hoa Binh, Vietnam. The girls really had a nice time together as did the moms.

Marie-France adopted Léane last October.


Léane teaches Aimée how to climb our stairs. Oh, oh!!!


Aimée teaches Léane how to make music with her table.

Bath time!


1 comment:

woodyo said...

AHHH I love bath time, so cute!
Samantha