Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 6, 2009

Joy!

We got to spend some time with Hannah and Cindy yesterday. They just got back from Vietnam Wednesday evening. I was sooooooooo excited when Cindy called to say they were ready for our visit. I thought I was going to burst. Little Hannah fell asleep in her Mommy's arms moments after we arrived. I was not disappointed at all. It was so sweet just to watch her nestle up so close to Cindy and fall asleep on her shoulder with such peace. Aimée, seized the opportunity to explore all of Hannah's new toys. Everyone was very happy.


Other good news... Aimée is officially done with her helmet. Hurray!!! Bring out the barrettes, cutesy hats and colourful ribbons! The helmet was a huge success. The final measurements indicated that more progress was made than they had ever expected. I am so glad to be done with it. It seems to have annoyed me more than it ever annoyed Aimée. It is now something to be added to her keepsake box.




Purely for your enjoyment.... I have added the link to Aimée's favourite Sesame clip (and secretly mine too). This is what "JOY" is all about, baby!! It has gotta make you smile.
Do DE Rubber Duck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ernie!! LOL
So glad that Aimee's beautiful helmet was so successful. I thought she looked adorable with her helmet and her Minnie Mouse ears. :)

Leslie & Shaune said...

congrats on aimee graduating out of her helmet!!

leslie

Beverly said...

How lucky you both were to have time with Hannah, and Cindy of course. I am sure there will be many more of these get togethers.

Bev.