Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Allô!"

Clever girl! (Should we tell her the book is upside down?)





One of the drawbacks of being a single parent is not having someone there with you to witness and share all those special moments. Tonight, Aimée was so adorable! She went around the room picking up all her toys and saying to each one "Allô! Allô!" It was so cute. I video taped it so I could share it on my blog, but for some reason I can't upload it. For now, you will just have to take my word on it... it was soooo incredibly sweet.

2 comments:

Chantal said...

salut,
est-ce que tu penses que tu pourrais m'envoyer le film dans mon courriel, j'aimerais bien voir ca !!!

chantal...

woodyo said...

Do I see earrings? How adorable.
Is Allo her first word? Wow, so exciting.
Samantha