Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

Splish Splash!

Today is very cold out. No park today. Since we had so much fun at the pool the other day, we went swimming AGAIN. So much fun!!!!! Aimée then fell asleep on our way home and was out for two hours and twenty minutes. It was the best $2.80 I ever spent!!!!

"Rubber Duckie, I'm gonna get you."

"Got ya!"



(swimsuit from cousin Sue)








"Aimée, look at me!"

"Aimée, look here!"

"Aimée... Aimée... AIMEE!!"

"Enough with the damn picture taking. I'm busy!"

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh how cute is that! Is that Hannah I see in the background? You are lucky to have a built in playmate (wait, look who's talking... but yours comes with a grown-up friend, that's what I meant!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, I think that I've seen that look on YOUR face before LOL. Runs in the family :)

Love the pictures!

Leslie & Shaune said...

hi michelle. i can't find your email.

i am heading up to Ottawa for Mon-Wed next week (March 30-April 1) - Shaune is speaking at a conference and i'm tagging a long for some baby shopping and R&R before our baby comes home ;)
the kids have school so my mother is keeping them.

would love to see you.
i think i may go to jacquelines on saturday also, so i'd see you then as well! :)