Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Countdown Begins





Aimée and I went to visit the school where I teach. It is always so great to see the people there. I have worked at this school for ten years and they feel like family to me. The school was buzzing. My colleagues were running around with winter activities, regular planning and report cards. I have to admit, it was a bit of a wake up call... In two more months, I will be back at school trying to juggle motherhood and teaching. It makes me a bit (maybe a lot) anxious. I just have to keep telling myself it will be fine. I will manage. After all, I really don't have much choice, unless, of course, I meet a sugar daddy withing the next 8 weeks. I mean, I am looking, but, not too many have been hanging out at the local community center's playgroups lately.

So many books to choose from. If Aimée had it her way, she would have spent the entire afternoon pulling every single book of the shelves.



Bev giving Aimée big cuddles


Sue took Aimée for a walk around the school.



Needing a drink!
Hannah and Aimée are wearing adorable little dresses
that were knit for them by Bev's mother.
Cindy, Hannah and Bev

I am not quite certain what to make of this next picture.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Mom I think I need to Poop?!!!!


LOL The girls looked great in my Granny's dresses!

Beverly said...

It was great to see them both in their dresses. They looked so cute. The colors really suit them.

Thanks for coming to show me them in their dresses. And they can come and read in my library any time.

Bev.