Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Take It Away, Baby!



Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,

My, oh, my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way,

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!


Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder,
It's the truth, it's "actch'll"
Everything is "satisfactch'll.

"Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

My baby girl is starting to feel better. We had a fabulous day yesterday with our friends Jo-Ann, Jeff and Micheal at the Wave pool. Initially, I did not feel much like going. Parading in a bathing suit is not on my "Favourite Things To DO" list. I am so happy that Jo-Ann coaxed me to go in the end. Aimée just adored her afternoon. She was beaming ear to ear. She is able to walk five or six steps unassisted in the water. She kept letting go of me and the wall and wanted to explore on the floaty things and other kids. Watching her little face light up as it did just melted my heart. We start up with swimming lessons again next week. I can hardly wait to get back in the pool with her.



Today, Hannah came over to play with Aimée. Yippee! They have not played together in sometime (poor Hannah has been sick with one icky virus). I love watching how the two of them are learning to interact with each other. They were happy to just hang out again, but, their mommies were even happier. This evening, we are going to Cindy's for some homemade Pho Ga. Mmmmm! We are both fighting a cold and I cannot think of a better dinner!!!









1 comment:

Beverly said...

Glad to hear things are on the upward swing. Love the pictures. Hang in there the nice weather will be here soon and everyone will be happier.

Bev.