Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Intervention

Well I have been in a bit of a rut for the last little while. You know when you don't feel like doing much of anything and at the same time you are feeling insanely angsty, if not annoyed, because you are sitting at home doing nothing? It did not help that my allergies have been bothering me and I have been having sinus headaches on and off. My sweet adorable baby girl has also been frequently cranky pants. It is hard to say whether she has been cranky pants because I have been so blah, or have I been so blah because she has been cranky pants. Regardless, we were in great need of an intervention.

I think my lack of motivation was beginning to rub off on Aimée.

A combination of sun, friends, walks, parks and Timbits did the trick. Hurray for an early spring(although I do think this is what is causing the allergies and headaches). We have been going on many walks with friends in the last couple of days. Both Aimée and I are so much happier to be outside again. We love getting out to the park with friends. (Little M in the background.)
Only one baby swing? Not a problem!




Aimée's very first time going down the slide.



Aimée is not quite walking yet, but she is highly satisfied
with herself when she walks with a bit of help.
Aimée is looking smug while walking in the park.


Do we haaave to leave now????

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Sorry to hear you both were not feeling the greatest. I also have the spring allergy thing going on. So can relate to you.

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the park and fresh air.

Bev.

Catherine said...

Those 'down in the dumps' feelings are called MOTHERHOOD. Expect them to happen every few months:) A nice diet Coke, a chocolate bar, and 2 hours of soap operas help!!!!

Yvonne&Rene said...

Spring allergies are all over even in Florida. It's just too cute seeing Aimee being blah in her red chair. Miss our little COCOTTE.