Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 17, 2008

2 More Sleeps!!!

The travel agency had my tickets and visa sent to me a little while ago. I was sent an eticket and one hard copy ticket for the return. It puzzled me as I am not a seasoned traveler. I had to have friends explain to me first of all what an eticket was. Then, I could not figure out why they sent me one hard copy ticket for the way home. Was I to use the eticket or the hard copy ticket? Why both? If they bothered with the hard copy of a ticket, why just for the way home? Where was the hard copy for the way there? I asked my friends. None of us could figure it out. What made my return flight so different than my departure flight?????? Eventually, I spoke to the agency and they explained it slowly and clearly for me...... The return ticket is for my baby. Ooooooh! Silly me! Can I help being a little absent minded???? I am going to meet my daughter for the first time in just a few more days.

Aimée's ticket home!

3 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

2 more sleeps. that is crazy. FINALLY!!! i hope you will update your blog while over there.

so happy for you. will be thinking of you lots this week.

leslie

B said...

I found you through Leslie's Blog and I'm soooo excited that you finally get to travel. Wishing you a swift and joyful journey to your sweet daughter.

Shauna said...

I cannot believe that you are leaving TODAY! (It is Monday....)
I wish you the best trip ever and will be thinking of you and Aimee!

Keep us posted if you have a chance!

Shauna