Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Life really does not get any better than this!


Hello everyone! Today we did some paper work in the morning and some chilling in the afternoon. Aimée loves the water. She is a water baby. Taking her to the pool is so much fun.
We are now waiting for her Canadian and Vietnamese passport to be processed along with her exit visa. Thuy is trying to book us a fight home for Wednesday. Yahoo! If all works out, I will be home with Aimée late Wednesday night (1pm or so). I am so excited for all of you to meet her. She is such a ham.

I have not done any touring with the baby. Aimee is teething and is often feverish. It is way too hot for her downtown waiting in queus. After we do our paper work running around in the morning we usually are sticky hot and tired. We are hoping to take the babies to the water puppet show this weekend. I did get to see lots of sights last weekend and I will share all the pics with you on my flickr account once I get home.
We had a much better night last night. Happy me! I just hate when she is screaming in pain and there is nothing much I can do to sooth her. The baby Advil has helped tremendously, thanks Juli!!! I also had to cut her nails last night. Nobody warned me on how difficult that is. I cut her thumb nail way too short and oh she was not happy with her mommy. She cried.... I cried........
"mxrki n" That is a little message from Aimée who is presently sitting on my lap and hitting the keys. I think it means "love ya" in the baby language.

Talk to you soon.

7 comments:

horths said...

"mxrki n" right back at Aimée!

That swimsuit is just toooooooooo adorable. She looks so sweet. Man it`s going to be fun spoiling her. Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Love the swimsuit!!

Shauna said...

Aimee is adorable! I cannot wait to see you both! Wow - Wednesday is very quick.... Enjoy the warm weather and lounging by the pool!
Sophie Rose says, "She is very cute!"

your pal K. said...

OMG--she looks sooo adorable and happy! The teething is a nuisance alright, but, usually in short lived spurts. Take care and can't wait for Thursday.

Cindy said...

Michelle, she is precious! Can't wait to meet her!

Cindy

Unknown said...

SOOOO CUTE!!
Silly system being born with no teeth and having to suffer their eruption! Hope it passes soon. Hope the passports and visa arrive soon also. Can't wait for am Aimee cuddle. Julie

acrossthepond said...

She's so cute!
~ Olivia Leon