Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Instructions not included!!!





Hello! We are doing well! There is still soooooooooo much to figure out. For the most pat, Aimée is being patient with me. Yesterday, she was quite feverish. She is teething. Her two bottomteeth are trying to come out. OUCH!!!!! Poor babe. K, you will be pleased to know she is not interested in a soother at all, despite ALL my desperate tries. She spits it out and it flies accross the room each and every time. Last night we had about 4 hours of sleep and only one of us is full of smiles this morning. Can you guess who?

7 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

adorable hat. so true with babies. ack. looks like you are doing great!
what size clothing is she into? she looks tiny :)

i'm going to visit Jacqueline and Sadie on Friday, i need something to get me through all this waiting. Thanks for sharing some photos - it brings a smile to my face.

leslie

Yvonne&Rene said...

Aimee is just adorable. Real anxious to have you both home so we can smother her with our love. She does look like a real DIVA. Counting the sleeps until we see her.

Memere and Pepere

Unknown said...

Wow, she is just perfect!
What a little star in front of the camera.
Don't worry once you are back home you will have us lining up to take her while you catch up on the sleep.
Looking forward to seeing you both soon,
Fiona

horths said...

Tears to my eyes...Aimée is soooo gorgeous!!

No instructions included - I'll say. If you ever figure it out, type those instructions out for us and let us know. ;)

Tante Denise

your pal K. said...

Hey Michelle---Aimee is soooo cute! Looks like she loves having her picture taken! You're doing a great job I'm sure. Morgan loves the headbands and you're right--I'm thrilled she won't take a soother---a bright child! Hope you're home sooon! hugs K.

Anonymous said...

You look like you are doing just amazing! Teething is oh so much fun I can't imagine starting that on day 3!! LOL

Are you sight seeing together or sticking close to home base?

I love the dress and the head band absolutely precious.

Hugs,
Tanya

nicolina said...

Heh. I finally found out how to use this. Hurray!
I look forward to pictures everyday.
She looks so happy and full of spunk. Can't wait for the Trudel kids to get their hands on her.

Again, congratulations. I LOVE seeing you as a mom.
Nick