Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Well, I'm off...

All my suitcases are packed and I am ready to go. Hope I didn't over pack. You can never really know until you are there. You know what I mean? Just kidding. Those are not my suitcases. I only have two; one for me and one for the baby. Today's THE day! I am flying high quite figuratively and literally. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all of your encouragement and support over these last few months. Next time you here from me, I will be in Hanoi Vietnam!!!! Cheers!!!

2 comments:

your pal K. said...

Hi Michelle-----You must be at your destination by now. Hope all went well. Can only imagine your happiness! May the fairies guide you.

Deslu said...

Bonjour Michelle,

J'ai regardé les photos de ta rencontre avec Aimé... Wow elle te regarde déjà avec ses petits yeux qui semble dire voici ma maman... que de souvenirs ça apporte dans mon coeur !

Félicitation maman, elle est magnifique ta fille.

Lucie, maman des jumelles du Vietnam