Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

So Kiss Me and Smile For Me. Tell Me That You'll Wait For Me...

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane! Don't know when I'll be back again.......

Yes, it is finally happening. I will be leaving for Vietnam on May 19th. Nothing, and I mean nothing is going to get between me and this new travel date. My ticket has been purchased and cannot be returned. The adoption dossier has now been sent to the Department of International Adoption. "Hip hip hurray, here I come Aimée!"

3 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
i am so happy - so happy! get packing, wish i could come with you!

leslie

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHH!!! That's amazing! I'm so excited for you. Finally! I can't wait to meet her :)

Lots of love and safe journey.
Tanya, Evan and Abby

acrossthepond said...

Congratulations!!!! I am SO happy for you,

Tracy